SIZZLE: Innokin iTaste MVP Kit - $49.00

...its Akavapers



Its been a while since I had a deal on the MVP.   These are one of my favorite mods and the people over at Avavapers have a great deal!  Built like a rock - and very functional!  For $49.00 your getting the complete kit in your choice of color.  

I use mine everyday and it has never failed me.  The battery lasts me almost 2 days between chargers.







THE HARD COPY:


Here’s some specs:

    Variable Voltage from 3.3 to 5.0 Volts
    Max Amperage of 3.0 amps
    Built In Li-Ion 2600 mAh rechargable battery
    Passthrough Charging via Mini USB
    Output USB - to charge other devices (like your dying cell phone)
    Built In Over Discharge Protection

 What's included with the kit:

    iTaste MVP Device
    USB Charger (You can use any USB/Micro USB charger)
    2 x iClear 16 Dual Coil Clearomizers



WHERE: http://www.akavapers.com/


$49.00