GUIDE TO VAPING: MORE ON VAPORJOES APP






 

Blake from Guide To Vaping hits me up with a piece he wrote on our android app. Im grateful to Blake for drawing more attention to our app.  We have an Iphone and Windows 8 app in the works.   Check out guide to vaping - one of the best blogs in the industry.

THE HARD COPY:

Vapor Joes, it’s one of the most loved websites and it’s also one of the most hated. There are a lot of mixed feelings on the website and the man behind it, yet vapers continue to find their way to it – now boasting a massive 22M pageviews since 2012.

I’ve talked with Vapor Joe a few times wondering just how he reaches such a large audience, but the tactics still remain a mystery. Shortly after, I find myself visiting the Vapor Joes Android App, not to purchase anything, but to get a glimpse of the new gear entering the e-cigarette market. Could I have uncovered the secret?


WHERE:  >>> HERE <<<