AVAIL: TRY ME FOR $2.00

VENDOR LOCATION: USA





For certain occasions a disposable is preferable over a normal PV for me.   I always leave a few in the glove compartment - just in case.  A few months ago I was in PA and I had a 2 1/2 hour ride ahead of me.  All my batteries were dead.  Luckily I had a disposable in the car to get me through the ride home.  

Always have backups for your backups!

Today Avail is selling all their disposables for just $2.00 ea.   I have had a few and they remind me a lot of Njoys.   For the price of a Njoy - you can have 3 of these shipped to your door.   Their Cigar isnt half bad either.  I have been using it for a few days - lasts a while.

Shipping is extremely reasonable at just $2.00 per order (unlimited disposables).

WHERE: http://availvapor.com

$2.00


submit to reddit