GUIDE TO VAPING: CALLING OUT VAPORJOE

...its Guidetovaping






Guide to vaping asked me for a bit of a BIO and published it.  A small insight in how I got started in the vaping community, Mod Envy, and of course Vaporjoes.  Blake, owner of guide to vaping, does a great service for the community. 

EXCERPT:

As you can probably tell, I eat, sleep, breathe and think vaping! My days are filled with finding and writing deals, liaising with vapers and vendors, moderating at Facebook and Google+, tweeting, hosting broadcasts, managing an Android application, and plenty of social networking as it pertains to vaping. A big part of my enjoyment is helping, whether by supporting fundraising efforts for members of our community, or assisting new vapers with advice, PIFs (pay-it-forward gifts), juice and integration into our thriving community. I wake each and every day, excited to see what new advancements, products, and social interactions are going on in our vaping circles.


READ MORE:
http://guidetovaping.com/



submit to reddit