Another popular mechanical is replicated. This time its the Atomo v1. Bottom firing with a stainless steel body and brass connections. As one person said in the forums at Fasttech - "Just in time for Christmas".
Some are saying these are nothing more than unpolished version one's.
Are we starting to see a pattern emerge yet?
THE HARD COPY:
- Stainless steel construction
- Brass top and bottom cap
- Adjustable 510 center pin with black Derlin
- 3 vent holes on body
- Laser engraving logo
- Bottom magnetic firing switch
- Recessed 510 threading connector
- Powered by single 18500 battery
$15.52 + FREE SHIPPING