What is an ONI?
Depictions of oni vary widely but usually portray them as hideous, gigantic ogre-like creatures with sharp claws, wild hair, and two long horns growing from their heads. They are humanoid for the most part, but occasionally, they are shown with unnatural features such as odd numbers of eyes or extra fingers and toes. Their skin may be any number of colors, but red and blue are particularly common.
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Floating 510 center pin
- Laser engraved logo and serial number
- Silver plated brass contacts
- Bottom magnetic switch
- Reverse threaded locking ring
- With an extra 18650 battery tube
- Houses single 18350/18500/18650 battery
WHERE: >> HERE <<