BIG BATTERIES: 1300MAH VISION SPINNERS - $14.26





Let me first start off by saying I'm a HUGE fan of this particular ego variable voltage battery.  These are much larger and beefier than your standard ego twist.  This come in around the size of a small mod.

Vision makes a GREAT variable voltage battery and you can get them at a fantastic price.   At 1300 mAh it will last the average vaper all day long without needing to recharge.  I use these when I go out and they make a great edition to your "on the go" vaping setups.

Before this deal hit - I paid $29.00 for mine and its still worth every penny.


THE HARD COPY:
  • Battery features: press quickly 5 times to turn on/off
  • Button LED light color: white
  • Variable voltage: can be adjusted from 3.3-4.8V volts
  • 510&eGo threading connector

WHERE: >>> HERE <<<


$14.26 + FREE SHIPPING