The TOBH is one of the hottest atomizer out in the market. With its adjustable airflow control you can pick the tightness of your draw with a slide of a finger. This features a deep juice well like the original. and has a big dual airflow for those who love make thick clouds. This has been probably the hottest atomizer in the market which makes it hard to find. now is your chance to get the 1:1 clone of this today. I snagged a copper one.
THE HARD COPY:
- 303 stainless one-piece Body/ Negative Posts won't turn or move...ever
- Solid copper bottom contract
- Post holes are .05" (fifty thousandths) to easily accommodate a wide size range of kanthal wire sizes (28,26,24 22 etc.) or for easy quad coil builds.
- High strength PEEK top and bottom Center Post Insulator Rated for 480°F
- 18-8 stainless black oxidized Machine Screws
- Red Silicone O-rings Rated to +450°F
- 303 stainless sleeve with six 1/16 holes placed horizontally.
- Stainless finned Top-Cap with a conical internal design to decrease the occurance of turbulent air flow or low pressure/idle zones (Bernoulli's principle) Additionally the fins act as fully functional heat sinks which simultaneously disperse heat away from the coils and mouth piece.
- Deep laser engraving on the sleeve and atty base that won't polish off.
BRASS: >> HERE <<
COPPER: >> HERE <<
$26 - $29