MORE PICTURES: THE PROVARI REPLICA IN HAND








These pics were sent to me from the Evil clone empire themselves!

No these aren't my hands :D :D

It seems the original story we broke on the Provari replica are true.  The ads for it are being pimped all over Facebook by the China vendors.   Apparently they have made an upgrade to the device - a new top cap extension.    This will allow you to have a flush look to your provari (if you choose).  Will this work on the original provari?  Only time will tell.

There has been no word from Provape about this replica to date. 

I have been told the current MOQ is 20 and they are $48.00 ea (vendor cost).

On a personal note: I love my legit Provari's - I own 4.   I use them to this day.

Don't forget Vaporjoes is giving away 12 legit Provari's this summer!
>>> CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO