Been on the fence about the replica ZNAs? Maybe you wanted more power than the first ones offered. Maybe you wanted to be sure you could get the tube to allow you to run an 18650 instead of 18500/490….
NB – The versions with silver parts say they use 18500 & 18650 and will fire as low as 0.3 ohms. The black and rose version says it uses 18490 & 18650 and will fire as low as 0.4 ohms.
THE HARD COPY:
- 510 threaded connector
- Adjustable 510 center pin
- Variable Wattage from 7W-50W in .1 watt increment
- OLED display shows battery level, watts, volts and ohms
- Powered by single 18490/18650 battery (batteries sold separately)
- Compatible with 0.4ohm~3.0ohm atomizers
- Input voltage/current: 3.2-4.3V/1.5-7A
- Output voltage/current: 4.0-8.3V/30A
- Reverse polarity protection
- Auto power down after 15 seconds without operation
WHERE: >> HERE <<