Can it get any lower priced??
The IPV3 the a variable wattage box mod from Pioneer4you. This variable wattage behemoth maxes out at a whopping 150 watts. Its predecessor, the IPV2, I own and I think its a great device!
This is the lowest price on the IPV3 I have seen. Jump on it while you can.
THE HARD COPY:
- Output Power: 7.0W - 150.0W
- Output Voltage: 1.0V - 7.0V
- Output Current: 1.3 Amps - 40 Amps
- Input Voltage: 3.2V - 4.5V
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1 Ohms - 3.0 Ohms
- Efficiency: 95%
- Low voltage, low resistance, short circuit, reverse polarity and overheat protection
- High input voltage warning
- Click the power button 5 times to turn on/off
- 5 watts modes option: 10W (0.1W increments/decrements), 30W (0.1W increments/decrements), 50W (0.1W increments/decrements), 100W (1W increments/decrements), 150W (1W decrements)
WHERE: >> HERE <<
MOBILE USERS CLICK: >> HERE <<
$110.59 + FREE SHIPPING