Looking for a great price on a higher-wattage device? Look no further! The Smowell DPV-65 APV offers a range of 6 to 65 watts, driven by two 18650 batteries.
It can fire atomizers with coils ranging from 0.2-4.2 ohms resistance. An interesting and welcome feature is the DPV-65’s ability to switch between wattage mode or mechanical mode. That makes it an ideal device for the growing number of vapers that like using a combination of rebuildable drippers and subohm tank atomizers! Other features include a recessed 510 connection, micro-USB charging, LED power indicators, screen lock function, and the ability to set a vaping time limit (5-20s settable). And best yet, it all comes in at less than $39!
THE HARD COPY:
- Recessed 510 threading connection
- Variable wattage: Can be adjustable from 6.0W to 65W
- Operating voltage: 3.7-4.2V
- Matches atomizers with 0.2-4.2 Ohms resistance
- Micro-USB charging port
- Charger required: DC 5V/1-2A input
- LED power indicators
- Mech Mode and Wattage Mode switchable
- Screen lock function
- Vaping time limit function (5-20s settable)
- House dual 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
WHERE: >> HERE <<