About $10.00 cheaper then anyone else! Shipped from the USA!
I have had this battery about a month and I'm very impressed with its performance.
The Carbon Fiber Sub Ohm Battery was specifically made for the fill and vapes that use sub-ohm heads. Tank systems like Kanger, Aspire, and Joytech. These uses .5Ω atomizer heads, which are too low of a resistance to work on many devices. For this reason, Aspire created their own battery that is capable of firing an atomizer that is as low as .3Ω. It features a 2000 mAh capacity, spring connector, stainless steel, a metal button, carbon fiber coated tube, and safety holes on the bottom for venting. The Aspire CF SubΩ Battery has a diameter of 22mm, which suits both the Aspire Atlantis and Kanger Subtank very well. This battery has a maximum current of 40 amps and is primarily compatible with resistances between 0.3 – 1.0 Ω.
Product Usage Full Detail:
- Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON. Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
- Press the LED button and inhale at the same time
- Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.
- Output Voltage: 4.2V full power output
- Compatible with: 0.3-1.0 ohm atomizers
- Maximum current: 40A
- Available Capacity: 2000 mAh rechargeable battery
- Low Battery Indication: The battery orange indicator light blinks 15 times
- Charger Specification: 4.2V output
- Complete Battery Charge Time: 2-5 hours
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection
- Charging Short Circuit Protection
- Lock and Unlock Function
WHERE: >> HERE <<