BLACK, WHITE, AND SILVER: THE SUBTANK MINI STYLE V2 - $14.98







I bought these from this vendor and got them in.  I see no difference between this and the authentic version.  Replacement heads from Kanger work perfect.

Here is the Kanger Subtank Mini styled tank in black.  This is the version that comes with the new subbox mod.  I love the look and its going to look great on my darker box mods.   Form and function is exactly the same at a very very reasonable price.  These take the standard Kanger OCC heads and the Nickle versions for temperature control.  I bought a few - they will look bad ass on my black IPV4.


THE HARD COPY:

  • SS 510 drip tip
  • Glass tank (22*30mm)
  • Sliding airflow control
  • 510 thread connection
  • 22mm overall diameter

BLACK WHERE: >> HERE <<
WHITE  WHERE: >> HERE << 
SILVER WHERE: >> HERE <<

$14.98