WANT A 10,000mAH MOD? HAMMER OF GOD STYLE MECH BOX - $57.83 + FS





Bought this deal - got it in 12 days - awesome!



The Hammer of God mechanical box mod hits.  This is a quad 18650 that is set up in parallel.  This means you can easily have a 10,000mAh mechanical box mod.  This isn't as big as it looks.  Its thicker but not any taller or wider (left to right) then any other mechanical box mod.  The batteries are placed two in the front and two in the back.

What is surprising me is Fasttech isn't calling this a replica.   Fasttech is VERY good at labeling what is and isn't.  They will put "style" in the title to let you know its a replica.  It's been live for a few days and still no change.   I put "style" in my title because I'm playing safe and calling this a replica.

I do know the legit versions go for  $170+  .   
What makes a aluminum project box worth $170? umm.. NOTHING!  
  
If your looking for a mechanical with some serious stamina - look no further.

I'm pretty satisfied with this price point for what the mod does.


WHERE: >> HERE <<

$57.83
FREE SHIPPING