DIY: Amber Bottles and Pipettes

GREAT FOR EJUICE STORAGE OR DIY

..its Amazon

 



I'm a huge fan of DIY.  Its a big part of this community.  I make a lot of my own juice, but I still consider myself an amateur at it. However, I have found some deals a long the way. 

You wouldn't normally look at Amazon.com as a place for E-cig supplies but you would be surprised what they sell there.   They have a lot of supplies for the DIY, batteries, and chargers.   The links I'm going to give you are for 12 bottle deals.  These bottles are great for storing Ejuice, making batches of ejuice, or storing nic base in smaller bottles.  The amber glass helps keep your ejuice fresher longer.  Most vendors sell these  @ 1.50 - 2.50 each - so this a great deal.  The pipettes are in boxes of 500 for $10.95.


WHERE: AMAZON.COM

THE DEAL:

12 - 120ml (4oz) Amber Bottles - $13.95 -  HERE

12 - 15ml (1/2oz) Amber Bottles - $8.95 -  HERE

12 - 30ml (1oz) Amber Botles - $9.95 - HERE

Box of 500 - Graduated 3ml Pipettes - $10.95 - HERE


If you are a prime member like me, its free 2 day shipping.  Non Prime members are free shipping if you spend over $25.00.  These are all Amazon fulfillment, so they ship from Amazon.