EGO-T and 510-T Atomizers - $4.00

One for the "-T" crowd.

...its naturevaper ..

Naturevaper is really surprising me.  Everyday I go there, they have something  that's really really cheap.  This is no exception.  Both of these atomizers are $4.00 each.  I have seen these range from $7.00 - $9.95.   If you never tried the "-T" systems, you may want to for this price.

Some people love them, others hate them.  I like them for the ease of use.  I use my Ego-T and 510-T to test juice on.  The wicks are so small you don't need to worry about much "flavor creep".


WHERE:

510-T Atomizer: HERE

Ego-T Atomizer: HERE


THE DEAL:

Each atomizer is $4.00.

Both atomizers will work on an ego battery.  The Ego-T requires ego threading, so if your going to use it on a mod - get an adapter.


I am unsure if these come with the empty plastic tank.  It is pictured, but you might want to ask.