FISHY: THE ZNA SHOWS UP ON ALIBABA (DEBUNKED)






Before I start - id like to say something doesn't seem right here. 

Today I woke up to about 50 messages telling me the ZNA has been replicated.  Its everywhere.   
I honestly thought the ZNA would have been clone proof due to its radical design.  

Does it exist at all? That's first questionWe will know soon enough.



UPDATE 2:50PM

Chis Johnson from Perfection Vapes pointed this out:


These are the specs of the 30 Watt box clones.   Is this nothing more than a scam or this company rushing to get the orders first?   I have seen this before, but I would touch this until we see some actual specs.    

We need to press this company for more accurate info.


UPDATE: 4:06PM

Reps at the company have no idea what a ZNA was.   Elev8vape.com called for more information and they only talked about the 30 watt box mods.   Could be nothing more than an attention grabber -  ZNA is MIA 



UPDATE: 4:15PM

More vendors contact me.  The ZNA is still MIA.   At least we know its not a scam.  If it were a scam - they would be selling them tons of non existent ZNA's
.

I think we have a lost in translation moment.  In their eyes - ZNA = DNA and they used the picture to promote their DNA30 box mods - not realizing its a something completely different. 



UPDATE: 8:00PM

Debunked.  Currently there is no ZNA clone.   They may have intentions of making one, but you cannot buy one at this time.