THE PUNISHER: UPGRADE YOUR KAYFUN WITH THESE NEW ITEMS





Love your Kayfuns?  Want to give the one you already own an upgrade to a large 30mm design? Look no further.  Just put the guts of your Kayfun Lite or ES 2.1 in this housing and your good too go.  A great little upgrade for those looking for the Kayfun in a 26650 size.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$10.61





Here is a little bonus I found when looking around day.    If you love your comic books -- you know what that symbol is.  That's right its the Punisher logo. This is a replacement chimney base for your kayfun -- a little cosmetic upgrade.   A great little "gimme" for just about $1.75.  In the cart it went for me!

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$1.78

The original manufacturer of these tubes contacted me.  I didn't even know these were a clone.  He asked I give the link to the legit versions of these. I'm glad to oblige.

WHERE: >> HERE <<