SPOTLIGHT: A CASE AGAINST VAPING NICKEL (Ni200) WIRE

UPDATE: OVER 70,000 HITS ON THIS POST IN 24 HOURS





I have never been a fan of vaping nickel.  Vapers will tell you that I think temp control is nothing but a fad.  As a new vaper many years ago I was told nickel is dangerous and never to vape on it.  For some reason, that changed.  Smokie901 showed me this video and I think it makes an excellent case against vaping nickel.  I am not trying to tell vapers what they should or should not vape but I think you should have all the information.   With the vapers rising up against juice companies not disclosing diacetyl - it amazes me nothing has been said about this.  So I think it's time we draw some attention to this.   Come to your own conclusions - personally I never vaped nickel and will never vape nickel.