VAPORJOES VERSION 2.0

 

 

 

While other vaping companies get scared - we rebrand and move forward.

It's been almost a decade since I started this blog.  Originally the blog was on blogspot/blogger.  We did this for one simple reason.  Blogger is owned by Google.  Google ranks their pages higher in search engines.  They are almost impossible to take down with a DDOS attack as-well.

While the recent US policy on vaping has soured significantly, and big tech is censoring everyone. I thought it would be the right time to rebrand and move Vaporjoes to the same servers Vaping Underground is run on.  

Off shore and far removed from US law and US platforms.

Vaporjoes 2.0 (what im calling it) - is pretty much the same but focused on all aspects of vaping. While vaping nicotine will always be my main topic, a lot has changed in a decade - including me. 

I use vaping not only to stay away from smoking but for sleeping, and pain relief.  This what I call the "dirty" side of vaping that nicotine purists dislike.  I was one of those people.  I am no longer one of those people, because I'm no longer ignorant - to put it bluntly.

This blog will remain and will always be updated with the latest deals - however no more attention will be put on this site itself. 

I will be pimping all posts from the new blog only. 

People who are subscribed to our RSS feed, and absolutely love the simplicity of the mobile version of this site - can continue to use it on a daily basis.   


VAPORJOES.COM