The billet box is a work of art. For years now they have been on everyone's radar. They had one downfall - they used cartomizers. Now they have come out with something called the billet bridge. This allows you to use the aspire BVC coils - bringing this box up to date.
This is what the Joytech egrip wants to be when it grows up!
THE HARD COPY:
- Stainless steel ball bearing sliding lock
- 4.5-6.5ml tank capacity, quick refill through tank ball valve
- 2.8 to 5.5 volt variable output
- Easy to adjust engraved voltage dial
- 510 drip tip
- Houses dual 3.7V 16340 batteries (batteries sold separately)
WHERE: >> HERE <<