A MUST: NIRVANA VAPOR - 5 BOTTLE SAMPLER FOR $7.00

....its NirvanaVapor





FINALLY! Something truly different!

Nirvana Vapor has been making some big waves for a new juice company. Their juices are some of the best and unique flavors I have tried in a very long time.  I spoke with the owner and he thought this sale would be the best way to get his flavors to the masses.  I couldn't agree more with a deal like this.  I have tried most of their flavors and this deal is a STEAL.

Your getting 5 x 5ml bottles for just $7.00.  

Every order gets an extra 5ml bottle -  that brings it to 6 for $7.00.  

Shipping is VERY reasonable. 








I recommend the Tantric Tobacco, Mahayana Melon, and Tea flavors.



WHERE: http://www.nirvanavapor.com/

THE DEAL #1:
5 x 5ML SAMPLE PACK FOR $7.00 + 1 FREE 5ML BOTTLE

THE DEAL #2:
ALL NON SAMPLE ORDERS GET 20% OFF WITH COUPON VAPORJOE1

A limit of 3 sample packs per order.



submit to reddit